Everyone is welcome at AFP Greater Madison. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
Does your organization have a planned giving program? Are you following best practices? These and more questions answered during this roundtable discussion.
Do you feel like you have read all the articles out there but still haven’t found the answer? Consider joining AFP Madison for this peer to peer group dive into development. We will use our time to talk about development issues that are on YOUR mind. Come ready to bounce ideas off of each other…