Everyone is welcome at AFP Greater Madison. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
It seems that all professionals run into uncomfortable situations. Does it happen more often in fundraising and the nonprofit sector? Is our response different when the conversation is with someone who controls a monetary decision? This uncomfortableness can come in many forms such as political…
Are you new to the field and want to connect with others joining the field of fundraising and development? Join us for this virtual networking opportunity. Networking is a great way to relax, share ideas with your fellow fundraisers, and unwind.
Save the date for this upcoming networking event. A topic will be chosen to help lead the conversations.