Everyone is welcome at AFP Greater Madison. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
Does your organization have a planned giving program? Are you following best practices? These and more questions answered during this roundtable discussion.
A panel of three women with intellectual disabilities will share their experiences in attending college. They participated in an innovative program called the Cutting-Edge Program at Edgewood College. Dr. Hafner will share her research on how to change the culture of a college campus in order to…
Your organization has worked hard to recruit planned gift donors. How do you stay connected with those donors and keep them engaged with your organization? Experts in gift planning will speak about their stewardship efforts and keep planned gift donors informed about your mission and intent.
Do you feel like you have read all the articles out there but still haven’t found the answer? Consider joining AFP Madison for this peer to peer group dive into development. We will use our time to talk about development issues that are on YOUR mind. Come ready to bounce ideas off of each other…
The AFP Program committee is working to finalize details for this event. Check back soon for an overview of the program and registration!
Join your AFP Greater Madison colleagues for a happy hour (or two) of networking and socializing. This special event is brought to you by the Membership Committee. This is a great time to get to know your local AFP network! This event is FREE. Both Members and Non-Members are welcome.
Join us for the 6th Annual Fundraising Day Wisconsin Conference! More information coming soon!
Through the amazing stories of our award recipients, we are able to share the power of this philanthropy with the general community and recognize some very special people. Join us for the 32nd annual celebration.