Everyone is welcome at AFP Greater Madison. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
AFP is offering a 2 hour workshop to members interested in learning about this valuable collection of grant-seeking resources available in Madison. Content is suitable for development staff of all levels. Ellen Jacks, Grants Librarian, will provide an overview of the grantseeking process and…
Although a vibrant digital presence is essential today, organizations settle for so little when mere online connections take the place of authentic relationships developed around shared values. Register today and join Fundraising Day Wisconsin and Otto Reinisch for the conversation!
More information coming soon!
The end of the year might mean meeting goals and deadlines but it also is a great time to talk to your donors. Planning and executing your work during the end of the year can sometimes feel overwhelming. Join your peers in this open discussion and hear how others are planning for the end of 2020.…