Everyone is welcome at AFP Greater Madison. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
Heidi Zunker, lululemon staff trainer, will lead you through a new process to think about setting goals for your job and yourself. Personal goals influence how and what we do at work.
Roundtable discussions are a great way to share ideas with your fellow fundraisers. How did we do and how do we improve? The topic will cover reviewing prior results; how to analyze them, and finding areas for improvement.
Join us to continue the discussion on grassroots fundraising in the greater Madison community.
Genia Stevens of Belwah Media will discuss small organizations and marketing.