Everyone is welcome at AFP Greater Madison. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
Have you found the method of communication that works best for your donors? It could be email, text, direct mail, phone calls, or something more unique. Come prepared to share how you determine which method to use and how it has worked for you.
Through the amazing stories of our award recipients, we are able to share the power of this philanthropy with the general community and recognize some very special people. Join us for the 31st annual celebration.
Many common assumptions about donors are just plain wrong, hence charities shipwreck financially and fail to grow. Get it right from the start, with this "truth stampede." World-sourced from top experts by Tom Ahern, you'll learn what are acceptable response rates for direct mail appeals and donor…
Our committee is hard at work putting together a great program. Please check back for details. Registration will open about 30-days from the event. The December luncheon is traditionally the chapter's annual meeting as well. All are welcome! THIS EVENT IS FREE FOR CHAPTER MEMBERS