The Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Madison names 2018 National Philanthropy Day Award Winners
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Greater Madison is excited to announce the winners of the 2018 National Philanthropy Day Awards. These community champions give their time, resources, and talent to causes they love, making our community a more vibrant place to live.
Congratulations to the following 2018 National Philanthropy Day Award winners:
- Outstanding Individual Philanthropist - Dan Rashke (Nominated by TASC)
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization or Foundation - Henry Vilas Zoological Society (Nominated by Karrie Julian – Immediate Past Board Chair, Friends of the Henry Vilas Zoo Board of Directors)
- Outstanding Business or Corporation - Group Health Cooperative of South Central WI (Nominated by Foundation for Madison's Public Schools)
- Outstanding Small Business - bad dog frida (Nominated by Lola's Lucky Day)
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional - Sandra Lampman
(Nominated by Dr. Matt Sager, Chief of Staff and Sean Cleary, St. Mary’s Foundation Board Chair)
- Outstanding Young Fundraising Professional - Anne Murphy (Nominated by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Madison)
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy - Izzy Zahn (Nominated by Make-A-Wish Wisconsin)
- Lifetime Achievement - Marvin and Mildred Conney (Nominated by Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association)
These award winners will be honored at the 31st annual AFP Greater Madison National Philanthropy Day on Friday, November 2, 2018 at the Overture Center for the Arts. Join AFP Greater Madison and over 400 guests in recognizing those whose acts of generosity have shaped our community. Event information can be found at www.afpmadison.org.
Thank you to the 2018 AFP Greater Madison National Philanthropy Day sponsors. Presenting Sponsors: CUNA Mutual Foundation, National Guardian Life, Madison Community Foundation. Event Sponsor: Overture Center.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities to guarantee yourself a seat at this sell-out event. Individual tickets will go on sale later this fall.