Everyone is welcome at AFP Greater Madison. Community members are invited to join us for any program, and chapter members receive discounts on registration. Our recurring event formats include:
- Educational Series: Luncheons or breakfasts with networking and educational speakers on a variety of topics; attendance is worth at least 1.0 CFRE continuing education credit
- Conferences & Workshops: Longer format programs led by trained experts; some programs are multiple days
- Roundtables & Discussions: Facilitated roundtable conversations on a specific topic; or Diving into Development, which is a peer-to-peer discussion group in which professionals bring current development issues to discuss with colleagues
- Special Events: Exclusive networking events and National Philanthropy Day
- Young Professionals: Programs and topics addressing the needs of the next generation of fundraisers
For many organizations, marketing and communications live under the organizational fundraising umbrella. But how do you incorporate marketing into your fundraising strategy and vice versa? In the first roundtable of 2023, we want to provide an opportunity to meet with other area nonprofits to chat…
Join your colleagues to chat over coffee about all things fundraising. This is your time to get together to brainstorm, let off steam, enjoy company, and catch up. Coffee chats are hosted by active AFP Greater Madison members and registration is not required to attend.
It's time for a roundtable discussion! These open meetings give everyone a chance to talk with like-minded colleagues and share best practices. A topic will be chosen closer to the event to lead the discussion but there is always room for your questions and ideas.