Welcome to the AFP Greater Madison Job Board. Whether you're looking for your next big career move or trying to find the perfect candidate, this is the place to start. Our job board has become one of the top places in south central Wisconsin for all kinds of nonprofit job postings, including fundraising positions and many others.
Job Posting Benefits
- Listing on our website for 30 days.
- One listing in our weekly New Job Posting email. This email is sent once per week on Friday mornings. All job posting submissions need to be paid for and submitted to AFP Greater Madison by 5pm on Thursdays to be included in that week's email.
Job Posting Rates
- $85 for the general public
- $35 for AFP members
Payment Terms and Processing
- Payment is expected prior to your position being posted. Payment methods are limited to credit card, which can be paid here, or through a PayPal account. No checks are accepted.
- An automatic email receipt will be sent after payment is made (if not received, be sure to check your junk mail).
- After payment, simply click on, "Post a New Job," complete the form and the posting will then be published to the website by the administrator within 48 hours.
Our new Job Board is under construction. In the meantime, please contact Erin directly at email@example.com for processing job board payments and posting positions.
Current Job Listings:
06.12.2018 Database Coordinator - Edgewood High School
05.31.2018 Director, Annual Giving - WFAA
05.25.2018 Prospect Researcher - Lawrence University
05.21.2018 Managing Director, Gift Processing - WFAA