Senior Data Analyst
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)*, the private fundraising and alumni relations organization for UW-Madison, is recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Data Solutions Team. The Senior Data Analyst provides quantitative decision support to improve the effectiveness of fundraising, marketing and engagement programs. Provides leadership and technical expertise in support of the WFAA data analytics program. Translates business objectives into analytics solutions. Summarizes key findings and insights to key stakeholders to inform business strategy and optimize results.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative research-based discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated statistical research experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a quantitative or analytics role in support of internal or external clients.
- Experience using data sets to build predictive models (e.g., logistic regression, decision tree).
- Proficiency with analytics, querying and visualization tools such as SPSS, SAS, SQL, and Tableau.
How to Apply:
Apply directly at: https://careers-supportuw.icims.com/jobs/1129/job
or view all of our current opportunities at: https://careers-supportuw.icims.com/jobs/search