Recruitment Program Manager
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)*, the private fundraising and alumni relations organization for UW-Madison, is recruiting for a Prospect Development Analyst (PDA) to join our Research and Prospect Management (RPM) Team.
The right PDA will have a balance of quantitative and qualitative skills, which allows them to be successful at building positive relationships with their assigned development officers, as
well as in using data to implement creative prospect identification strategies and enhance fundraising efforts with prospect management best practices. While having development experience is helpful, it is more important that the candidate is able to work collaboratively, direct one’s own work and be interested in answering questions in a data-informed manner.
Prospect Development Consultative Services
- Consult with development clients in regular portfolio consultation meetings to advise on portfolio composition, discuss portfolio activity and understand prospect identification needs.
- Partner with new Development Directors and Prospect Identification Analyst team to assist in establishing portfolios.
- Collaborate with RPM Team members to identify, evaluate, and recommend assignment and qualification
- of the University’s top prospects.
- Coordinate with business intelligence and analytics teams to deploy systems to help enhance prospect management strategies and reporting for success in all stages of development.
Prospect Management Duties
- Implement prospect management strategies, business processes and protocols, specifically those activities focused on informing and motivating prospect activity.
- Serve as subject matter expert on prospect management policies and system processes, providing training to development clients as needed.
- Develop, document and maintain a schedule of regular data audit tasks to ensure that prospect management data is optimized for portfolio management and organizational reporting.
How to Apply:
Please copy/paste the following URL into your browser and apply directly to this position.