Institutional Giving Coordinator
The Institutional Giving Coordinator will provide dual support to foundation and corporate giving at Overture Center for the Arts. Under the direction of the Director of Institutional Giving, the Institutional Giving Coordinator will champion stewardship of current foundation and corporate fundraising efforts, as well as help identify, cultivate and secure new funding opportunities in grants, foundations and corporations. This position is vital to the Development team's efforts displaying gratitude to donors and partners, securing funds for general operations and programming, and identifying and cultivating new donors.
Grants & Foundations:
- Draft and submit grant applications and reports for granting institutions, foundations and government entities as determined by the Director of Institutional Giving.
- Research grant and foundation prospects expanding the portfolio of qualified prospects.
- Maintain accurate grant application and reporting deadlines across platforms to ensure timely execution of operations.
- Assist in the tracking of KPIs and qualitative metrics to report program impacts and results to granting organizations.
- Actively work with key stakeholders within Development and cross functionally to support strategic plan objectives.
- Support the Director of Institutional Giving to retain and cultivate existing partners by administering benefits, executing sponsorship fulfillment and developing stewardship communications.
- Coordinate recognition across departments for all communications.
- Work with team events lead to coordinate cultivation and stewardship events.
- Attend external events to support donor relationships.
- Support corporate solicitations by prospecting, proposal writing and submitting funding requests.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Coordinate messaging and content for social media platforms for foundation and corporate giving.
- Actively participate in Equity & Innovation learning and bring JEDI awareness into practice.
- Participate in professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Qualifications & Skills:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to successfully perform this job.
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent in education/experience.
- At least two years of related professional, progressive experience in fundraising/development.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with database management and Microsoft Office products with preference given to those who have experience with Tessitura or Raiser's Edge databases and email marketing programs.
- Professional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of fundraising principles, demonstrated in professional or volunteer experience.
Visit: https://www.overture.org/about/careers/ to view and apply. Please provide a cover letter and resume. Writing samples and references may be requested at a later date.