Fund Development Director
SSM Health St. Mary's Foundation is looking for an experienced fundraiser who can promote our Mission and Values with passion and commitment - connecting the power of philanthropy to the exceptional care for all who enter our doors. This is an exciting and fulfilling opportunity to develop community relationships and grow the funds that help our patients, residents and the broader community.
Responsibilities include strategic planning, program development and implementation, fundraising activities and legal compliance. This position reports to the Foundation Executive Director and represents the Foundation by working with board members, physicians, community leaders, individuals and corporate partners to promote SSM’s goals of growth as a regional provider.
- Guides Foundation development efforts by working with key stakeholders to advance goals aligned with hospital & care center objectives
- Develops customized and comprehensive fund-raising plans including oversight and successful achievement of goals for annual giving programs, major and planned giving, special events and capital campaigns.
- Adheres to Foundation policies, procedures and programs including legal arrangements for fund transfers.
- Identifies potential contributors through research and establishing personal networks.
- Leads, monitors, and evaluates Board members, volunteers, administrative staff, medical staff, and employees in the identification, cultivation, solicitation, recognition, and stewardship of all prospects.
- Solicits gifts and pledges by preparing promotional literature and presentations, answering inquiries, making personal visits, speeches, and promotions, organizing special campaigns and events.
- Maintains communication regarding foundation status by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, and frequently communicating progress
- May lead and direct efforts to distribute charitable contributions to qualified community and area organizations and causes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years’ experience in fund raising/development, volunteer management, nonprofit management or outside sales/marketing field with direct customer contact
How to Apply:
Visit SSMHealthCareers.com - requisition #19512495