Donor Relations Officer - Campaigns & Events
On behalf of Second Harvest Foodbank (SHFB) of Southern Wisconsin, the Donor Relations Officer - Campaigns & Events will secure sponsorships for and manage, promote and strategize fund & food drives, third party events and all aspects of signature campaigns (such as NBC15 Share Your Holidays and Hunger Action Month) as well as support cause marketing promotions.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in development, marketing, event or project management.
- Proven track record of success in securing sponsorships for campaigns and events.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Regular access to dependable transportation with insurance levels of 100/300/50.
- Ability to travel throughout service area for meetings and events.
- Ability to successfully pass background check.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Successful experience in non-profit organization(s) and program management.
- Lived experience with the impacts of systemic racism or marginalization.
As part of our compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance (we pay 90% of premium for full time employees)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 5% match
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off at 23 Days per year.
- 13 Paid Holidays per year
Salary: $48,700 - 58,400
How to Apply:
For the full job description, and to apply, please visit: https://shfbmadison.isolvedhire.com/jobs/