Director of Development, UW Law School
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)*, the private fundraising and alumni relations organization for the University of Wisconsin-Madison, is seeking a development officer. In this role, you will work to develop a comprehensive advancement plan for the University of Wisconsin – Madison’s UW Law School, with a primary focus on prospect qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship in pursuit of major gifts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- Experience and demonstrated success in fundraising or related activities.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Self-directed, team player who has a strong, results-oriented, work ethic.
- Ability to meet travel requirements (@25%).
- Master’s degree in marketing, communication, non-profit management or higher education preferred. Special consideration will be given to candidates with JD degrees.
- 3 + years of fund development experience, with focus on major gifts.
- Appreciation of the role played by the University of Wisconsin and the UW Law School, or like organizations, and an interest in promoting its programs.
How to Apply:
To apply directly: https://careers-supportuw.icims.com/jobs/1133/job
or check out all of our current opportunities at: https://careers-supportuw.icims.com/jobs/search