Director of Development
OUR MISSION: Red Caboose Child Care Center focuses on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We provide excellent early childhood education, nutrition, and play-based learning for children in a nurturing, safe environment.
POSITION: Our center seeks a Director of Development who will be responsible for managing fundraising activities for the organization, including its capital campaign. The director will work closely with the Executive Director, the Board of Directors and Capital Campaign Council. This is a permanent position with current responsibilities ranging from 20-25 hours per week with the possibility of full time.
Must care about early childhood education, with a strong motivation to meet or exceed center’s fundraising goals. Personal and persuasive communication style with proven track record for success. Ability to project manage, work independently and as part of a team with various personalities and leadership styles. Clearly communicate via various methods, including public speaking and written materials.
- 2-3 years non-profit development work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven track record of working with diverse populations
- Ability to work irregular hours
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Must be familiar with the city of Madison and its development challenges
- Wordpress skills preferred but not required
How to Apply:
To apply go to: https://www.redcaboosechildcare.org/employment/ for more information and an application.