Director of Development
RISE is an emerging leader in coordinated care and mental health service delivery in Dane County and the Greater Madison area. We embrace a strengths-based approach in partnering with others to address the early childhood, mental health and wellness needs of our community. We value collaboration, learning, and growth. We encourage personal and professional growth in all positions in our agency and seek new talent that will continue to enrich and diversify our workplace perspective and our connection to the community.
The Director of Development is responsible for all development initiatives and activities of the organization. He/she is directly responsible for the development and implementation of the annual giving plan including cultivating and maintaining relationships with new and existing donors and supporters, developing and building a Major Gifts Program, establishing planned giving, and developing and implementing a branding and communication strategy and systems. The Director of Development is also responsible for the oversight and management of special events. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Director of Development participates in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives in addition to problem solving.
How to Apply:
Send completed application form, cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1334 Dewey Court
Madison, WI 53703
Alternatively, fax to (608) 250-6637 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need technical assistance or an accommodation during the application/hiring process please email us at email@example.com or call (608) 250-6334.
- Application Form available at www.risewisconsin.org
- Application packet must be complete to be considered.
- Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
- Please submit your application as soon as possible for early consideration. Position will remain open until filled.
- Criminal background check is required for employment.
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, access to reliable transportation, and automobile insurance are required