350 Wisconsin is looking to hire an individual interested in supporting an energetic, upbeat, and growing nonprofit organization and grassroots activist community focused on climate change and justice. This individual should possess excellent communication and organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
The Development Manager will work directly with our co-Executive Director along with other fundraising, communications, and administrative staff to support our mission and vision.
The following is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, but represents the types of work performed and managed by the Development Manager. We are seeking applicants who possess a meaningful degree of skills and experience in the majority of these areas:
- Donor database management (CRM)
- Digital fundraising campaigns and programs
- Donor and business cultivation and stewardship
- Foundation grants
- Event planning
Preferred Experience (in a paid, educational or volunteer role)
- 2–5+ years of fundraising and development experience
- Experience working remotely (hybrid or full)
- Proficient in Google Suites or similar shared digital work space
- Previous experience with a CRM database or demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
350 Wisconsin is committed to supporting employee growth and development and fosters an inclusive and welcoming work environment. If you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t completely align with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply.
- This is a 75% time salaried position, working the equivalent of 30 hours per week. Occasional weekend and evening work is required.
- Work schedule has flexibility, and we will work with you to balance the needs of the individual and the organization.
- Pay: $35,646 per year (equivalent to $22.85 per hour)
- Health care stipend included
- Other benefits: tech stipend and professional development stipends (subject to review)
- PTO: Includes 4 weeks/year, plus holidays, and a winter holiday “shutdown week.”
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter. This letter should explain both why you are interested in this position and how your experience relates to the work to be done. Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled, with priority given to submissions received by June 10.
Please apply at this link: https://smrtr.io/f3_7F
350 Wisconsin is committed to being a collaborative organization that values a diversity of approaches and perspectives in the work we do. This is because it allows the climate movement to be as strong as possible. Building a just, diverse, and inclusive community is key to our growth and addressing the inequities associated with climate change.
350 Wisconsin strongly welcomes and encourages applications from people of color, and of all genders, sexualities, ethnicities, and abilities, and members of communities on the frontlines of climate change. We seek to help all employees learn, discover and grow as individuals and professionals.