Development Database Support Specialist
Meriter Foundation is the not-for-profit, tax exempt, charitable arm of Meriter Health Services, raising, investing, granting, and stewarding gifts on behalf of Meriter Hospital.
The Development and Database Support Specialist serves as an assistant to all Foundation development activities, including proposal creation, project assistance, research needs and other duties that would help move development efforts forward within the team. This position is also the point person for data entry and reporting, gift receipting and general management of the database.
- High School Diploma.
- 5 years of work experience in an office setting, writing experience.
- Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
- Data entry skills, attention to detail, ability to write clearly and with adherence to grammar and punctuation rules.
- Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with non-profit or healthcare.
- Experience with Raisers Edge or other CRM database, experience or knowledge of HIPPA and/or other data privacy policies.
How to Apply:
To apply please visit us online, https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25790&siteid=5083&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=648601