The Perinatal Foundation is hiring a Development Coordinator/Manager to support our mission of promoting excellence in perinatal health. This is a new position charged with creating and implementing a program of development, including raising brand awareness, fundraising, and donor cultivation and stewardship. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail, be comfortable learning and using software and databases, self-manage projects, and be interested in continuous improvement.
Salary Range $55,000-$65,000 at 1.0 FTE
Benefits Health insurance, retirement, short and long term disability, paid family leave, paid time off
How to Apply:
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Development Coordinator – Last Name, First”
- Cover letter (saved as “Last Name, First – Cover letter”)
- CV (saved as “Last Name, First – CV”)
- Response to the following prompts (saved as “Last Name, First – Essays”; max. 200 words each):
- Why are you applying for this job?
- What experience do you have to meet the needs of this position?
- What are the first three things you would do in this role?
Initial review of applications will begin October 28, 2021. Position will remain open until filled.