The Development Coordinator will coordinate, evaluate, and help expand campaigns that build and strengthen relationships with potential and existing donors, participants, and volunteers. The position will focus on how to increase the JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter’s community engagement and increase the Chapter’s revenue. He or she will organize and coordinate committees of volunteers to expand fundraising and non-fundraising programs. This position must be proficient at financial record-keeping and donation processing. He/she must have a solid understanding of peer to peer fundraising tactics and event fundraising, donor stewardship, and program/project planning.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of fundraising experience or relevant business/volunteer experience.
- Must be a self-starter while also being collaborative and an amazing team player!
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, such as coordination of people and resources,
planning, and resource allocation, as well as ability to develop presentations, reports, and business
correspondence, manage files and records, and coordinate other office procedures.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and volunteers.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Active listening, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Effectively multi-task, establish priorities, and work in a fast paced environment. Highly efficient in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure. Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with computer systems and databases. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to travel locally required. Occasional evening and weekend work required as needed.
How to Apply:
For a complete position description or to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to JDRF by visiting http://smrtr.io/SD6z