Holy Wisdom Monastery is seeking a highly-organized and analytical professional to join our team and to assist with administrative, database, volunteer and special event logistics. Holy Wisdom Monastery, located in Middleton, Wisconsin and overlooking scenic Lake Mendota, is home to the Benedictine Women of Madison and the Benedictine Life Foundation. There is also a non-denominational spirituality center with an overnight retreat and meeting facility. Holy Wisdom Monastery offers community building opportunities, environmental education and spirituality programs throughout the year, prairie restoration volunteer opportunities, and ecumenical Christian church services every Sunday. More information is available at HolyWisdomMonastery.org.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide administrative and database support to the Mission Advancement and Communication teams
- Process donor gifts, acknowledgments, recognition and stewardship
- Maintain CRM database health and quality, querying, statistical analysis and reporting
- Ensure data integrity by developing internal policies, procedures and controls
- Support volunteer and donor coordination, meeting scheduling, recognition, and special event logistics
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in administration, accounting, liberal arts, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in, data management, development, project management or equivalent
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge NXT, or other CRM and Microsoft Suite
- Strong personal and professional integrity, work ethic and maturity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and has ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates good judgement, strong critical thinking and embodies a love of learning
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work occasionally in the evenings and weekends
- Passion for the mission of Holy Wisdom Monastery and appreciation for ecumenical Benedictine spirituality
Job type, Salary and Benefits
Full-time, salary depends on experience, paid time off, health, dental, long- and short-term disability, vision and life insurance; retirement savings.
How to Apply:
How to apply
Send a cover letter, current resume, and three references to: Amy Bonomie, Director of Mission Advancement, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received prior to April 19, 2021, will receive priority review.
Holy Wisdom Monastery (Benedictine Women of Madison, Inc. and Benedictine Life Foundation, Inc.) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Holy Wisdom values diversity, equity and inclusion and is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment as defined by federal, state and local law.