The Development Coordinator is an integral part of generating community support to advance the mission of DAIS. This position works closely with other members of the Development Team to implement strategies for garnering interest in the organization, cultivating contributions that match donor interests with organizational needs, and stewarding support over the long-term. The successful candidate brings strong project management and relationship building skills and is eager to work collaboratively as a generalist engaged across the range of development, communications, and stakeholder engagement activities. The position is scheduled for standard daytime hours, though some evenings and weekends are necessary depending upon the needs of the programs.
See full job posting at: https://abuseintervention.org/get-involved/jobs/#development-coordinator
• Three to seven years of experience in nonprofit development/fundraising or business development.
• Progressive experience in donor relations and/or fund development preferred.
• Excellent relationship building, problem solving, professional judgement, and time management skills required.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people and to positively influence change.
• Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a results-oriented work ethic.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred though relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and access to a vehicle during working hours.
How to Apply:
Interested individual applicants only please; DAIS prefers not to be contacted by third party staffing agencies. The following application materials will be needed for consideration:
• Current resume, cover letter, three professional references, and writing samples.
• A completed affirmation of employment interest and information (form can be downloaded from the DAIS website).
• Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Applications submitted without a cover letter and resume will NOT be considered.
Completed applications may be submitted via email as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by U.S. Mail to DAIS, Attn: Human Resources, 2102 Fordem Ave., Madison, WI 53704.