We are looking for a talented Database Manager to join our team!
The Database Manager, with a Development Assistant, will be responsible for Raiser's Edge (RE) administration, maintenance, reconciliation, gift entry, and other department functions to meet established fundraising goals, as well as collaborate with the Director of Development on fund development strategies.
- Maintain the overall integrity and quality of RE database, from online gifts, pledges, and payments received for all campaigns, events, and initiatives.
- Manage Blackbaud service contracts service subscriptions, renewal timelines.
- Coordinate with IT staff to ensure backups and other technical maintenance are effective and done on a regular basis.
- Implement and maintain security protocols in RE database system for all users.
- Upgrade RE on a regular basis. Lead all aspects of software version upgrades, including planning, project management, feature testing and business process redesign.
- Create and offer trainings for new and existing users as well as to all users when software updates occur. Review standard trainings (through Blackbaud or other) and make suggestions to specific staff as warranted.
- Document, review and update practices and procedures to increase efficiency and enhance performance of development department operations; provide feedback on improvements or changes to business processes and documentation provided by users.
- Analyze trends, including donor level moves, donor retention rates, donor growth to inform fundraising strategies. Report results to leadership, finance, and Feeding America.
- Create and run highly complex queries, exports and reports in support of fundraising efforts, including direct mail and major gift efforts. Coordinate efforts with Bank.
- Coordinate with the accounting department and bank to ensure that gift data is properly coded.
- Maintain computer-based and hard-filing systems.
- Assist in managing NBC15 Share Your Holidays Grand Finale business center.
- In collaboration with the Development Assistant, ensure all data for constituents, gifts and actions are properly entered into RE and all donor acknowledgment letters are created.
How to Apply:
To view the full job description and apply, please visit our website at: https://shfbmadison.isolvedhire.com/jobs/147967.html