Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin has a full time opening for an experienced Database Coordinator.
The Database Coordinator will be responsible for Raiser's Edge (RE) administration, gift entry, donor research and other department functions to meet established fundraising goals, as well as collaborate with the Director of Development on fund development strategies.
- Maintain the quality, integrity, and accuracy of all donor information and gifts entered into RE - from online gifts, pledges, and payments received for all campaigns, events, and initiatives.
- Implement and maintain security protocols in RE database system for all users.
- Lead database clean up project and conduct annual database audits.
- Process and track all incoming donations and pledge.
- Provide customer services to supporters, donors, vendors, volunteers and other groups associated with SHFB through Development. Revise processes based on customer preferences and ensure systems accommodate.
- Develop, run and review timely donor reporting audits to ensure accurate gift entry and acknowledgement.
- Document, review and revise practices and procedures to increase efficiency and enhance performance of development department.
- Develop and generate highly complex queries, exports and reports in support of fundraising efforts.
- 2+ years of database management experience
- 4+ years of experience in a professional office setting
- Training/experience with Raiser's Edge is required
Second Harvest Foodbank provides a comprehensive benefits package as part of our overall compensation strategy
- Health Insurance (company pays 90% of premium)
- Dental Insurance
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous match.
- 10 paid holidays/year
- Paid Time Off accrual of 23 days per year
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Please visit our website to learn more: https://www.secondharvestmadison.org/about/careers/database-coordinator