Data Quality Assurance Analyst
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA is a vibrant campus ministry that establishes and advances witnessing communities of students and faculty on college and universities across the United States. This position is based at InterVarsity's National Service Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
To advance the purpose of InterVarsity, this position will serve in collecting and auditing data to turn it into information and insight to inform ministry decisions. The role will also monitor performance and develop quality control plans to identify issues and ways to improve systems and database design. This role requires collaborating with database developers to implement automation process by developer queries so data can be mined for quality control and accuracy.
Data Quality Assurance Analyst Qualifications:
- Annually affirm InterVarsity’s Statement of Faith as a maturing disciple of Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least (3) three years previous experience in a related field
- Technically adept and able to work with data models and programming languages including SQL and TSQL
- Experience with, or ability to learn, Oracle, People 360 Database, Salesforce, Melissa Data, PowerBI, Azure SQL Server
Data Quality Assurance Analyst Job Duties:
- Be a maturing disciple of Jesus Christ: growing in love for God, God’s Word, God’s people of every ethnicity and culture, and God’s purposes in the world
- Work with database developers to implement databases for more effective data collection and storage as well as strategies to optimize the efficiency and quality of the data being collected
- Work with various teams/individuals to proactively ensure data collection techniques are in alignment with best practices, national laws, and InterVarsity goals
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets as it relates to quality and presence
- Raise a portion of budget - salary/benefits/ministry expenses as annual amount or percentage agreed upon with supervisor
How to Apply:
Please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit https://intervarsity.org/job/data-quality-assurance-analyst to access the full position description and InterVarsity application.