Corporate Relations Manager
The Corporate Relations Manager is responsible for the creative development, design, implementation and evaluation of corporate fundraising strategies with corporate and foundation partners to support financial and relationship building goals for Second Harvest Foodbank. This position will develop relationships that result in increased financial support from corporate partners through a combination of grants, gifts, and sponsorships both independently and in collaboration with the Development team.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure proper cultivation strategies and stewardship of all corporate donors and prospects.
- Cultivate, steward and increase giving through existing portfolio of corporate relationships.
- Manage and execute appropriate strategies for developing new corporate relationships.
- Encourage corporate participation in the full range of food bank services and programs including volunteering, employee giving, matching gifts, special events and financial support.
- Lead efforts in the development and management of strategies for corporate sponsorship solicitations as assigned.
- Analyze giving trends and identify opportunities for increased fundraising from corporate portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications Director and Events Manager to grow existing cause marketing campaigns and identify new prospects.
- Collaborate with the Director of Development in developing and managing corporate budget, annual work plan, and forecasting.
- Maintain accurate donor records in Raiser's Edge for corporate gift and ensure accurate tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 Years of experience in Development, with at least three years of experience in corporate relations or a related field.
- Additional experience may be substituted in place of Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with face-to-face solicitation and fundraising techniques with an applied emphasis on customer relationship is highly desired.