Community Engagement Associate
The Community Engagement Associate is a vital part of The Road Home Development Team, building long-term relationships with volunteers, sponsors and donors. This position:
- Helps build partnerships with a diverse group of businesses, congregations, organizations and individuals by developing and presenting volunteer and other opportunities that meet The Road Home's needs and tap into the skills and community outreach priorities of the volunteer and donor.
- Works closely with the Development Director to identify opportunities for deeper engagement with business and faith communities, and individuals including financial support.
- Recruits, trains, supports and retains volunteers.
- Works in collaboration with staff to identify, plan and execute appropriate family events, activities and special projects
- Coordinates seasonal special projects, especially the Holiday Family Gift Program including tracking and acknowledgement of sponsors.
- Supports the Development Team in carrying out annual volunteer and donor recognition events and activities.
- Represents The Road Home through speaking engagements and attendance at community functions.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter with wage expectations to email@example.com.