Full-time, Exempt. Hiring salary of $35-48K, based upon experience and qualifications.
The Communications Specialist has lead responsibility for raising awareness about the organization’s mission and its work in the community. This position is part of a highly collaborative Development & Communications Team raising money to advance the mission. The successful candidate will bring strong public relations skills, experience crafting audience-appropriate materials across formats (print, digital, social, video), a collaborative approach, and a strong desire to advance social justice related to domestic violence.
See full job posting at: https://abuseintervention.org/get-involved/jobs/#communications-specialist
• Minimum of three years of public relations or communications experience.
• Experience writing for various audiences, managing social media platforms, and advancing strategic communications plans.
• A Bachelor’s degree in strategic communications, public relations, or communications is preferred though relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience using Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Google Analytics.
• Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Interested individual applicants only please; DAIS prefers not to be contacted by third party staffing agencies. The following application materials will be needed for consideration:
• Current resume, cover letter, three professional references, and writing samples.
• A completed affirmation of employment interest and information (form can be downloaded from the DAIS website).
• Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Applications submitted without a cover letter and resume will NOT be considered.
Completed applications may be submitted via email as an attachment to: email@example.com, or by U.S. Mail to DAIS, Attn: Human Resources, 2102 Fordem Ave., Madison, WI 53704.