Communications and Donor Relations Associate
The Communications and Donor Relations Associate is a vital part of The Road Home Development Team, supporting fundraising efforts through communications and donor acknowledgement; helping to maintain donor and volunteer database information; and helping to thank and update donors. This position:
- Updates and creates new content for the organization's website.
- Creates content and sends out electronic newsletters for giving society members, businesses, and congregations.
- Creates and schedules content for social media including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Assists with articles for general newsletter.
- Assists with writing and production of Spring and Holiday fundraising appeals.
- Develops and implements marketing and communications plan for annual fundraising Breakfast.
- Coordinates Giving Tuesday communications.
- Helps maintain database by entering new and updated donor account information.
- Serves as backup to Development Coordinator for entering financial donations.
- Assists Development Coordinator with annual fundraising Breakfast by creating donor records and tracking hosts and attendees.
- Enters and tracks in-kind donations and works with Development Director on identifying opportunities for future partnerships.
- Generates giving and social media analytics.
- Coordinates stewardship plan for staff, Board and Development Committee.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter with wage expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.