Annual Giving Officer - Madison, WI
The Annual Giving Officer is responsible for securing annual financial support for the assigned mid-level donor portfolio statewide. The position utilizes “one to many” mail, phone, and small cultivation event focused strategies, with personalized contact for targeted donors, using robust data analytics to segment the portfolio and analyze strategies for continual improvement. Responsibilities include the creation and implementation of a robust mid-level giving program including cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies and the qualification of mid-level donors for a major gift portfolio, as well as lapsed from mid-level back to direct response mail. This position assists with PPWI’s statewide giving society. This position requires collaboration with other staff across the agency, co-creating and modifying strategy and program, motivating and supporting peers while being responsible for statewide program outcomes.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required and three to five years of mid-level or annual giving fundraising.Successful experience in identifying cultivation and stewardship strategies with demonstrated ability to engage, inform and interact with donors via phone and email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and implement strategies and programs to develop a comprehensive mid-level donor program including robust identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies.
- In partnership with other Annual Giving Officers, create an annual, measurable workplan and set up dashboard to track activity.
- Initiate outreach to high volume and evolving portfolio to cultivate and steward donor support, primarily by phone.
- Monitor and evaluate data-driven strategies against established metrics and benchmarks, making ongoing changes for continuous improvement.
- Identify strategies to qualify mid-level donors as major donor prospects and work the appropriate major gift officer to transition them to a major gifts program.
- Identify strategies to incorporate lapsed major gifts and direct mail prospects into the portfolio.
- Steward and work collaboratively with Annual Giving Officer (Milwaukee) to ensure a consistent mid-level donor experience across geographies.
How to Apply:
To express your interest in the Annual Giving Officer - Madison position and to be considered, please provide your current resume and cover letter on our careers page.
· References will not be contacted until a candidate has been notified.
· Background checks will subsequently be performed, with candidate permission, and are required to be hired for this position.
· All inquiries and interactions with potential candidates are kept in confidence.
PPWI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.