Director of Foundation and Business Development
Marshfield Medical System is seeking a Director of Foundation and Business Development for their Beaver Dam location. This person leads the execution of sales and service line growth strategies across the region in support of the system’s providers, MMC-BD service lines and business-to-business products. Clients include area employers, health care providers, home and long-term care providers, county and referral agencies, the general public as well as internal education and inter-service line promotion. In addition, this role is responsible for the oversight of the BDCH Foundation. The Director is responsible for initiating, managing and growing philanthropic support to advance the mission of the BDCH Foundation. This role works closely with MCHS Foundation staff, MMC-BD leadership, community champions, key stakeholders and volunteers to initiate and coordinate a wide range of fundraising activities in support of the organization’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Healthcare Administration or a related field is required.
- Five or more years of experience in business sales, marketing, foundation development and/or healthcare leadership required.
- This position will be required to regularly travel and may require the use of a personal vehicle. In order to be eligible for this position you must meet the minimum driving standards established by BDCH.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in fundraising program development
- Two or more years of leadership experience.
- AHP certification