InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA is a vibrant campus ministry that establishes and advances witnessing communities of students and faculty on college and universities across the United States. This position is based at InterVarsity's National Service Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
To advance the purpose of InterVarsity, this Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the National Director of Revenue Strategy and other development leaders and team members in carrying out Development team functions, through serving as a liaison with audiences inside and outside of InterVarsity and exercising discretion in the oversight and implementation of the Development Team objectives.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- Annually affirm InterVarsity’s Statement of Faith as a maturing disciple of Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
- At least (3) three years previous administrative experience
- Prior or current experience with InterVarsity as a staff member or student preferred
- Experience working in the area of fund development, campaigns, development preferred
- Experience working with events, event management, logistics, hospitality industry preferred
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Be a maturing disciple of Jesus Christ: growing in love for God, God’s Word, God’s people of every ethnicity and culture, and God’s purposes in the world
- Oversee administrative aspects of the Strategic Plan and Development Annual Plan as they relate to the Development team
- Serve as guest program registrar and coordinate logistics for a variety of InterVarsity guest programs and events
- Proactively create systems that manage tasks, project priorities, and deadlines, while monitoring processes and resolving problems
- Provide general office services (i.e. photocopying, faxing, mailings, etc.) and assist with other duties and tasks as assigned
- Raise a portion of budget - salary/benefits/ministry expenses as annual amount or percentage agreed upon
How to Apply:
Please submit an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit https://intervarsity.org/job/administrative-assistant-11 to access the full position description and InterVarsity application.